Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Strive For Greatness



Strive For Greatness

Every day when I wake up I think to myself "What can I do today that will set myself apart from yesterday, what can I do to excel today?"

I reflect on and draw from positive moments that have influenced my life, and I look to greet every day with a "I can't wait to do...” attitude. I begin my day reading quotes and listening to audio of great spoken moments in order to arouse an inner sense of “greatness”. This morning refresher evokes internal motivators to help me push forward with confidence. It is really amazing the way the human mind works when the right stimulus is applied. The message that I try to draw from most mornings is simple , “Get up, get out, and do something great!”

For me, it's like drinking an energy shot of “life’s vitality” every morning for a quick charge to approach the day.I offer up this little piece of my life in order to make a correlation between thinking about doing something great, and accomplishing greatness. The next time you have a thought and say to yourself, “hey, this would be something that would really be great”, grab that idea and run with it immediately. Set up stimuli in your life that pushes you to go above and beyond your normal thought process to accomplish what you dream of. What comes with the ability to dream, is the ability to make them a reality. Striving for greatness in all that you do will help you realize your dreams and accomplish your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments for the Biz Konceptz staff...